Well I release the UIL Preview 3, and in my work to support Umbraco v4 Beta 2 I found a change with the GetAll property signatures.
As you may notice reading the comments in my blog post the long-reaching effects of the change were not really considered and it actually resulted in a lot of breakages!
Well the Umbraco team has release Umbraco v4 Beta 2, Take 2 which corrects the issue, but subsequently left the UIL not working in the latest official v4 release!
So I've updated the UIL and celebrated it with a Take 2 release of my own.
This release is just a recompile of the v4-targeted package, if you want the v3-targeted package use the original UIL Preview 3 release.